Polysitec ® and his business environment can offer you customizes formwork panels. It’s a composite panel mono-block thermo consolidated using a proprietary technology. It’s a foamed PP core add to GMT skins and a superficial thermo consolidated PP (Polypropylene) film in order to personalize the SMOOTH finishing.
- Abrasion resistance: DIN 53799, Polypropylene is 10 times more resistant than plywood.
- Smooth PP surface: Resists concrete ALKALIS (200-300 uses and it keeps working).
- Impact resistance: Passes ball impact test (100 kg metallic ball thrown from 2.5m high).
- Resistance and safety: Spontaneous collapse or breaking are not possible. Does not rot.
- Deflection: It is adequated to be used, does not deteriorate in use, you can hammer nails.
- Environmental resistance: UV resistance, <0.05% water absorption 7days-ISO DIS62.
- Lightness: 12mm thick, its density is always 600kg/m³. The light core is a closed cell.
- Traditional use: Can be cut and make holes, it is not at all affected by moisture.
- Advantages: Ideal for damp areas, easy to clean, improve logistics cost and performance.
- Production: For company with big orders, we customize the thickness, colour, stiffness, etc.
Comments: The number of form-work cycles is based in customer’s own experiences. This does not form any guarantee from the manufacturer, since the number of uses, as in plywood, depends a lot on the form-work system and its manipulation during the work. This panel can be repaired. The use of products to make easy the form-work is optional, positive results have been obtained without using them.