In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of the Law 34/2002 of July 11 about services of the information society and electronim commerce (LSSI), it is reported that this website with internet address www.polysitec.com is owned by Polysitec with registered office located in:
The access to this website and its content implies acceptance as a user of the following conditions:
Responsibilities: Polysitec is not responsible for the incorrect use of the content of the website made by the users, declining any contractual or extra-contractual liability that could be generated direcly, indirectly or by identity fraud. The user is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred and the damages that may be caused by the use of the website and its content.
Content: Polysitec reserves the right to modify and update the website without prior notice, as well as restrict, limit or prevent access. This website is of an informative and for guidance nature aimed preferably at businesspeople and professionals. Polysitec on its own website may include content and links to third-party websites, in no case shal Polysitec be responsible for the operation, availability or contents of these external pages; not assuming in any case guarantees or responsibilities of the information or products of which Polysitec does not dispose the ownership.
Industrial and intellectual protection: It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of the content of the website without prior written authorization.
Data protection: If applicable, your personal data will be processed and safeguarded according to the current general regulation of data protection (RGPD) and/or the organic law of data protection LOPD.
– Understanding the concept of “personal data” as: all information about a identified or identifiable natural person (“the interested party”); any person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or several elements of the physical, physiological, genetic psychic economic, cultural or social identity, will be considered a natural person.
- Cookie to save the language in which the page is visited.
- Cookie to save that the cookie notice has been accepted.
– Example of the data that will be saved in your browser when accessing the domain www.polysitec.com
– A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
– Technical cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Jurisdiction: The present conditions of this legal notice will be governed by Spanish legislation in force.